Tackling the Heavy Construction Industry needs
As members of the SME and NPCA organizations, we participate actively in contributing to the industries stringent quality requirements and practices.
- Thus all forms and tunnel equipment are completely designed by MSP’s team of Professional Engineers and Designers, based on 25 years of heavy form design and jobsite experience.
- Our fabrication partners are located in Quebec, Canada. They have been successfully fabricating these type of steel structures for over 40 years.
- All steel used is of North American source with a minimum yield strength of 44KSI and our qualified welders are certified by the CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau).
Putting our partnerships to work for you
We have developed a solid network of highly reputable partners comprised of over 160 skilled machinists, welders, painters, hydraulic techs, logistics, office personnel and professionals.
- Over 30 000 sqft of fabrication floor space.
- Plasma tables, CNC break presses, Plate Rolling
- CNC Lathes, CNC milling, robotic welding stations.
- Heat treatment, paintshops, plating baths.
We can cover all your equipment fabrication needs